Are hot tubs good for you?
If you enjoy sitting in a hot tub, you are not alone. It is estimated that almost 17% of Americans now use a Hot Tub. The health benefits from regular Hot Tub use are:
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improved Sleep
- Reduce Stress
- Relief from Joint Pain
Keeping Your Hot Tub Clean
If it is a soap scum ring around the tub from a long relaxing bath or heavy stains from bath oils and everyday dirt, it’s important to keep your tub clean.
When not maintained and cleaned properly, hot tubs provide an ideal environment for bacteria and viruses to grow, causing skin, eye, and ear infections, as well as other serious conditions.
The Easiest Way to Clean a Hot Tub
Quick 'n Brite Heavy Duty Hot Tub Cleaner is a cleaning gel that removes body oils, grease, hard-water spots, and years of buildup and residue from hot tubs and spas. Earth-conscious and safe - Our outdoor and indoor hot tub cleaner contains a unique blend of ingredients that is planet-conscious with no harsh chemicals, parabens, animal products, abrasives or odors, yet it’s strong enough to remove even the worst buildup, residue, and scum.
Directions for Cleaning Your Hot Tub
- Turn Off Power and Drain your Tub.
- Now that the Hot Tub is empty, spray the interior with water and apply the Quick 'n Brite Heavy Duty Hot Tub Cleaner to the entire surface, using our handy microfiber cloth. Let sit for 15 minutes. Quick 'n Brite Heavy Duty Hot Tub Cleaner is a concentrated gel that does the scrubbing for you. For the hardest “caked on, baked on” stains just use our handy sponge
- For the hardest “caked on, baked on” grime, apply gel one more time, let sit for another 15 minutes, the just use our handy sponge for extra agitation.
- Thoroughly rinse your Tub with water and allow to dry. All Quick’n Brite products are non-abrasive and won’t harm the surface.
- Refill your Hot Tub and enjoy!
- For best results maintain on a regular basis. It is suggested to clean every 90 days.
***Please note, This product is a great soap scum and hard water stain remover, but you can also use this hot tub cleaner as a hot tub cover cleaner, and a hot tub jet cleaner. It can be used for vinyl covers, fiberglass, and hot tub filters.****
Does Quick n Brite Hot Tub Cleaner Work?
Don’t take our word for it, just look at some of our reviews!
"This stuff is easy to wipe on and off and cleaned everything well and quickly. Left our shell nice and shiny. Will purchase again."
"My Softub had a nasty, sticky ring at waterline. I tried EVERYTHING to remove it without success. I tried alcohol, hot water, vinegar, GooGone, Softscrub and a spa cleaner called Clean & Perfect without success. I used as directed with the scrub sponge and now my spa looks new again. In only 20-30 minutes my summer-long project was done!"
"This stuff really works. It easily cleaned the inside of the spa and the shell looks brand new. It didn't take much to get the job done; and there was no hard scrubbing necessary. Good stuff."